1. Parents are expected to ensure their students arrive on time and attend regularly.
2. Parents are expected to pay fees on time.
3. Parents are expected to arrange safe transportation to and from the studio for their children.
4. Students must be supervised by a parent or guardian when they are not participating in class. Visiting siblings must be supervised at all times.
5. Parents should not enter the dance room unless invited by the teacher.
6. Dance Kids Canada is not responsible for lost or stolen items. Parents should ensure that all valuables are left at home for safe keeping.
7. Dance Kids Canada communicates with our families through phone, email, website, student handouts and in-studio posters. Parents are responsible for staying informed about schedule changes, school closures, payment due dates, recital deadlines, etc.
8. Parents must provide cancellations/withdrawals in writing (email is fine) or in person before the end of the current billing month.
9. Participation in the end of year recital is optional but it requires commitment and dedication to all recital-related activities, such as attending photo week and dress rehearsals, meeting deadlines and following protocol. Parents are expected to make this commitment and dedication. Families that participate in rectial enjoy preferred montly tuition pricing.
10. Dance Kids Canada is a family-friendly environment. Our staff strives to be respectful and courteous to everyone in the studio and we expect this behaviour in return from all students and parents.